Magial things

"We hold all sorts of magical things inside ourselves - ideas, poetry, stories, paintings, unique ways to solve problems. Our challenge lies in finding the path to allow the magic out, to express our creative selves." ~ C. Diane Ealy, Ph.D.

Saturday, August 01, 2009

Zippy Day

Getting ready for the 9th annual jury art show reception August 22nd at the Dowling Museum - Ann Rudd Art Center It is gonna be a Great Show. Lots of talent.
Had a great Session today in figure drawing I need lots of practice or I would post my work.
That said, here are 2 of my Sessions buds webs- check them out. Jeff is High energy experienced and Frank you never know what will come out of his imagination. Speed on over and give them a poke.
.frankthompsonsrtist.com, http://www.jeffreyebabine.com/WebPages/Works_on_Paper.html
We have a great time, and have interesting models. hey if you live in the area Come on out!
I may just have more time to post. Any how I HAD A Zippy Fun Day!

No comments: