Magial things

"We hold all sorts of magical things inside ourselves - ideas, poetry, stories, paintings, unique ways to solve problems. Our challenge lies in finding the path to allow the magic out, to express our creative selves." ~ C. Diane Ealy, Ph.D.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Origami Crane

Making Origami Cranes For Asian Theme /Christmas tree for a friend . I used 6x6 in square of Gold wrapping paper. Turned out nice. I am still working on taking better pictures maybe my eyes are out of focus. Getting in the mood now to decorate getting a late start.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

NAVAL LANGA said...

I have read some of your posts. I liked the same and would like to read more from you.

If you like short stories and paintings, then a short visit to my blogs would be an entertaining one.

Naval Langa