Magial things

"We hold all sorts of magical things inside ourselves - ideas, poetry, stories, paintings, unique ways to solve problems. Our challenge lies in finding the path to allow the magic out, to express our creative selves." ~ C. Diane Ealy, Ph.D.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

On My Tree

Some hand made ornaments thew the years.
The ribbon bird I learned to made when I was about 15 year old. A sweet Japanese lady show me how. I wish I could remember her name. I can't believe I payed attention enough to learn how. I have been making them every year sense. the one below is made with a hazel nut for the head, pine cone for the body, and leaves from my yard. The two in middle I made my first Christmas away from home out of stuff I had . My tree was a plant I had in my Apartment . The bird feeder one my dear friend Gween made I thought it was clever I am no much on plastic canvas but these are cool the little cups are from Sacrament from a church with bird feed inside. .
Posted by Picasa

No comments: