Magial things

"We hold all sorts of magical things inside ourselves - ideas, poetry, stories, paintings, unique ways to solve problems. Our challenge lies in finding the path to allow the magic out, to express our creative selves." ~ C. Diane Ealy, Ph.D.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Fall

Fall is in the air, and the sniffles are visiting me . When The peanuts are being dug up It sends me chasing my nose.
I have been looking around at some cool sites on the web, All the creative people in the world inspire me to get with it working. I let things , people get in the way as theyDo. One of the many i have enjoyed is .http://spiritcloth.typepad.com/spirit_cloth/ I love her work .
I have a lot of projects waiting for my attention I have a quilt cut out for my grand daughter. My daughters quilt waiting to be finished, Paintings to work on, Dolls to make, furniture to paint, mosaics to work on ,now I am working on an inherited empordery quilt block kit, from Grandma Wright. She did a lot of quilting, embordery, knitting,. She was very taletied in the needle arts. I sure miss her.
It is hard to do much when attended to my 3 year old energetic Grand Daughter visiting for a while. Having to get used to a little one has wore me out . been a long time. She is a Joy.

No comments: