Magial things

"We hold all sorts of magical things inside ourselves - ideas, poetry, stories, paintings, unique ways to solve problems. Our challenge lies in finding the path to allow the magic out, to express our creative selves." ~ C. Diane Ealy, Ph.D.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

My muse spilt

I have been over whelmed with family episodes. I will not go into . My creative muse spilt , and took a vacation because of every thing. I don't blame her for fleeing, I am trying to settle her back into some kind of Motivation. So many Ideals in my head. What to do first. I hope to work on unfinished projects and get them off my back. Seems as when ya think ya are going to be free to be creative Life reality's swoop in and take a grip on ya. I should work on better work Habits I guess.
I am getting a very late start on a garden. I hope to work on that this weekend. with the price of gas and food and just every thing it is a good excuse to stay home and work on the neglected everything. hope to get back to blogging once again I have been working on some things as soon as I can get, them finished , Pictures taken and loaded.