Magial things

"We hold all sorts of magical things inside ourselves - ideas, poetry, stories, paintings, unique ways to solve problems. Our challenge lies in finding the path to allow the magic out, to express our creative selves." ~ C. Diane Ealy, Ph.D.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

The Rocky Banks Of Cry Me River

It took years for her to walk the long journey
to The Rocky Banks Of Cry me A River. As soon as she arrived, All she had been through flowed out of her eyes with tears of all the sorrows, losses, disappointments, and even joys of the experiences of years gone by. Her tears filled the river, and released her soul of pain for a greater understanding, and wisdom of her life as it is.
Her Friends the crows Were there along the way to offer there support and kindness as friends do.
Paularay Crean
June 2007
I am taking art lessons. and I was inspired to paint one of my drawings. As I Looked at her the little Storie came from my mind. To all My friends threw the years and Now. Love Paularay