Magial things

"We hold all sorts of magical things inside ourselves - ideas, poetry, stories, paintings, unique ways to solve problems. Our challenge lies in finding the path to allow the magic out, to express our creative selves." ~ C. Diane Ealy, Ph.D.

Thursday, June 21, 2007


Blue Moon ATC for June challenge I could not stop at Copper Moon. I found Blue Punchellia at the local thrift store For a still. Silver tissue paper white and blue Acrylics trimmed in sliver foil tape.




June challenge for ATC group Copper Moon I used resin paper in back of moon punchellia that Belinda sent, black Acrylics with gel medium. and copper wash over. copper wire threw the moon punchella . Copper foil around edges.


















This is some early work I did in the 70-80's Castle on denium embrodered in Rayon.. needs some work I am thinking of making a crazy quilt or mixed media something.





































No comments: