Magial things

"We hold all sorts of magical things inside ourselves - ideas, poetry, stories, paintings, unique ways to solve problems. Our challenge lies in finding the path to allow the magic out, to express our creative selves." ~ C. Diane Ealy, Ph.D.

Friday, May 04, 2007

I am headed to Destin Fl. For the weekend with my daughter's school Club to chaperon. This is some of my art- Painted on the wall in her room just a snippet. The only paintings I have That I have done are on her wall. I was starting out with simple cloud's on the sealing and my Muse hit me . She had been locked up for 4 decades In side me and she saw her escape all over the walls. I all ways new she was there dormant Just hoping to leap Out and what a surprise for me. I will post more of her walls When I get back Have A Zippity Day! Paularay P.S. I am working on making this my cards as per the type on the Image.